My first plan was to road trip down in Europe but things come between. My daughter got sick and now she is ok again. My child must go first so now I have less time and to short for a road trip. But I can do this road trip in spring insted. So I helped car rental Hertz in Hudiksvall to take a almost new car for them to Hertz in Arlanda airport. It´s free and this so called Freerider is everywhere in the world. A perfect way to travel cheap. A car rental service needs sometime to take a car to a another place. And insted that the rental company hire someone and pay salary people like me do this for free. It´s a win win situation for both. And I have booked a flight to Berlin this evening. After some day in the capital of Germany it's going to be a train trip through Europe. The weather is sunny and 20 degree FH in Berlin so I think this trip is going to be as nice as an road trip with an old Nissan Micra. Train is also loveley to travel in. And this blogg I just wrote was from 10 000 meters up. First time for me to use internet on an airplane. Norwegian is one of few airplane companys that offer this service. Europe here I come.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar